Monday, August 29, 2011

“Lost” Actor Matthew Fox Punched By Lady Bus-Driver In Scuffle



Actor Matthew Fox was detained by police after an altercation with a bus driver named Heather Bormann, who claims the actor punched her in the box and tittays. Read more of Fox’s crazy incident and see a photo of Bormann here!

A party bus driver in Ohio claims that Matthew Fox boarded her bus while drunk and then assaulted her.

Bormann claims she told the “Lost” actor he couldn’t be on the bus but that he was so drunk he didn’t seem to understand.

Heather Bormann stated, “He just kept staring at me with his mouth wide open and not saying anything. I told him, ‘You have to leave buddy. You are trespassing on my bus.’”

The bus driver (who looks like she can handle her own) said Fox “leaned in and started punching my crotch and breast.”
But Bormann took the matter into her own hands and punched him. Bormann stated, “I took one hand to his jaw and he was spitting blood. He stumbled backwards.”

“This was my self-defense,” Heather said, adding, “This was the only way I could protect myself…..from a man beating up on a woman.”

Bormann says she’s meeting with attorney’s today and may prosecute the actor. What a surprise, a lawsuit against a celebrity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment